Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ! ! ! !

I left the coast Friday at 4 in the a.m. , arrived home at 10 a.m. , one can say I was ready to be home. The Boss man called to see if I could do just one more thing before I leave. To that I replied "leave isn't past tense enough".
Saturday me and the terra-mako spent time "harboured-up".
Sunday was the 23rd annual Tarrant Toy Run. Me and the Mako spent alot of time at the Pour House. Another JOB-WELL DONE by the multitude of bikers braving the cold.
Sorry I have no pics but I am sure some of you can send them to me and I WILL post them.
To my Brothers and Sisters of the BFMC -- THANK YOU for all the hard work - it doesn't go unnoticed.
And a special thanks to YOU, all of you. Thank you for following , cussing and discussing .
You have helped me make it thru tough times.
This is for you

UPDATE: THIS VIDEO GOES WITH THE OOPSIE POST AND THAT GOES HERE !

2 comments:

The Accomplice said...

Merry Christmas to you and your bunch.

el chupacabra said...

Because you can only take so much Colonel Angus I offer you a Merry Christmas wish instead.