Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MADE HER DAY


I'm still working hurricane Ike relief and drove by this scene . I just had to stop and ask the Deputy what these "hardened" criminals had done to receive chain gang duty . She , a charming young black women, said that " they were wanna-be gang bangers". Really - true wanna-be "crips & bloods". I could not believe this because in all my travels , I found this in Vidor Tx. Now if your not familiar with Vidor , it happens to be the Klan holdout in Texas. Yep dead center . Which made me grin thinking that that in all the world these white boys want to live the "THUG" life - here . I said to the young Deputy that I thought they were members of the " SALTINES and the RITZ" seeing that they were crackers . I thought she was going to piss her self .

I have to admit this "CHANGE" we are experiencing is some funny shit.

No comments: