Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I mean 4 legs damn you !

All them drunks made a run to do the Frozenmonkey Flogging --so I collected my $35. and got here as soon as poss.. One of them came back inside and yelled "DAMN THAR IS A BIG-ASS COON OUT-THAR" . Now just to let you know I'm in Orange , TX.. Just a little-o-stones throw from VIDOR , TX.. Back to the lobby yelling-- The front desk replied " WHATS HE A WEARIN " I could not help it --I yelled "A SHEET" . Now here is the kicker -the reply to that----"NOW DON'T THAT STUPID N#*!*rR KNOW HALLOWEEN AIN'T TILL FRIDAY ". Yes sirre if I'm lying I'm dying. I collected my extra $65 -made this post - going to da room - make a DOUBLE crown & 7 and hit the hay --5;30 is awlfull early. NITE-NITE TERMITES !!! Just to let you know a--- RACCOON--- was the culprit .

1 comment:

abbienormyl said...

We used to have coons come right up on the back porch...Mama would chase them off with a broom.

Fake Forrest, Forrest Gump