Thursday, October 30, 2008

HELL --THE FALL WILL PROBABLY KILL YA !

Aristotle said friends fall in 3 categories --




1 ; Those who make you laugh

2 ; Those who are useful

3 ; Those who make you become better


A friend did all three today for me , at the expense of being called a "UNCLE TOM". I'm thankful that he believes this is a still a FREE AMERICA and he can vote anyway he sees fit . He believes that this country was based , built on the foundation and beliefs of GOD , and he feels we are moving away from these ideas . This put a smile in my face and made me chuckle because of the reactions this drew . And this made me a better person because sometimes I forget--- That a true friend stands beside you ALL of the time and gives you comfort in knowing that you are NOT alone .

To all my friends and those I don't know.

No comments: